Medi Response is looking for dynamic, experienced Medics to work at events in and around Gauteng.
Remember, HPCSA registration must be included in your CV.
Contactable references and prior event work will be preferable.
How To Apply
Please send applicable CV's to email@example.com, subject to be Event Medical CV.
Emloyer: Africa SAFE-T
Location: Multiple remote locations
Africa SAFE-T is seeking a young, dynamic and passionate emergency care professional for it’s professional remote risk and emergency management company.
Africa SAFE-T focus primarily on medical risk but include fire, environment and other factors. We coordinate emergency preparedness programmes for our clients and provide wilderness orientated first aid training. Africa SAFE-T also provides remote medical response and support to our membership clients under the supervision of our on-duty medical practitioners.
The Field Representative will be expected to:
1. Take part in distant learning for the purposes of professional development;
2. Conduct risk assessments of client’s premises and provide recommendations;
3. Develop emergency preparedness plans for our clients;
4. Monitor and coordinate the progress of our client’s preparedness plans;
5. Participate in the education of laypersons in Wilderness First Aid;
6. Medical Treatment of patients: Emergency and Primary Healthcare
1. Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written;
2. High level of Interpersonal skills;
4. Excellent attention to detail
1. Intermediate Life Support (AEA) with a minimum of 1 years experience
2. Current Registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa
3. Drivers License with Professional Drivers Permit
1. South African Market Related Salary;
2. Six weeks on duty; two weeks off duty rotations (with high level of travelling)
3. Medical Aid Contribution;
4. Company transport from Head Office to working area.
Please send your CV, and a copy of both your HPCSA card and your drivers license to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof of registration as an Advance Life Support (Paramedic) professional with the HPCSA A pro-active results driven focus with a high energy level and concern for excellence Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Ability to build professional relationships and network with current and potential clients A valid drivers licence with PrDP Coordinate the oversight and maintenance of all medical facilities and equipment Ability to work effectively as part of a small team Oversee day to day clinic operations ensuring best medical practice
Vitalmed ambulance service, has the following post’s available.
7 X Basic Life Support.
7 X Intermediate Life Support.
Registration with HPCSA
Valid Drivers license with PrDP
Minimum of 2 years operational experience
Preferably Residing in the Mpumalanga Area.
Hard working with a passion for prehospital medicine.
A good work ethics.
Professionalism, integrity and respect towards EMS is essential.
Please send CVs to email@example.com by no later than 23 November 2016 at 10am.
Please note CVs that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Employer: ER24 Close Date: 2016/11/16 Location Rustenburg
Proof of registration as an Advance Life Support (Paramedic) professional with the HPCSA A pro-active results driven focus with a high energy level and concern for excellence Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Ability to build professional relationships and network with current and potential clients A valid drivers licence with PrDP Coordinate the oversight and maintenance of all medical facilities and equipment Ability to work effectively as part of a small team Oversee day to day clinic operations ensuring best medical practice Must reside in the Rustenburg area
Must have the following:
Updated PDP and drivers licence (do not apply if you do not drive a vehicle)
Updated HPCSA card
1 Year ambulance road experience
Be flexible to travel
Must be able to speak English fluently
Applicant must have a good sense of humor
Will be an advantage if you can ride and off road motor bike or quad bike
If you are caring and passionate about the career you have chosen then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gardmed Ambulance Service is one of the largest private services in the Eastern Cape, serving the community for the last 20 years.
We are seeking an ALS (NDip/CCA/Btech) paramedic with preferably 2 years working experience for a position in their Mthatha branch.
The vacancy is available immediately. Salary is competitive with great incentives. 3 months free accommodation is also on offer. Scope for growth into a position of branch manager makes this an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.